Why Join the Alabama Association for Play Therapy?
Anyone who works with children or who needs new innovative techniques to use with resistant adults should consider becoming a part of the growing play therapy movement.
By joining AAPT, you will get dual membership into the state and national play therapy associations.
Membership will keep you abreast of cutting edge techniques and the importance of using play therapy with children and how to use it with adults.
Joining AAPT is simple, just follow this link to the national site!
Is AAPT Right For Me?
We certainly think so!
Here are a few reasons why:
- Dual Membership: When you join us, you also join the national Association for Play Therapy (APT)
- Discounts: Cutting edge, professional workshops sponsored by AAPT are discounted for members
- Networking Opportunities: You will have multiple opportunities to network with other helping professionals who also share your interest of helping children
- Play Dates: Through conferences you can become familiar with the importance of and various uses of play therapy
There’s a new way to join APT, and it’s FREE!
It’s called an E-Student Membership‘
E-Student 1 Year memberships are available for individual full-time graduate or doctoral students in a mental health field who are not current or former E-Student, Affiliate, or Professional members.
For 1 year, students can enjoy:
- FREE subscription to the APT quarterly Play Therapy magazine in digital format
- FREE subscription to the APT weekly APT Member Flash; and
- FREE access to the Members Only section of the APT website and its community forums, membership directory, publication archives, etc.
Please Note: Branch membership is not applicable to E-Student memberships.
For more information or to apply, click here.
Playing is so much fun!
Let’s play together.
Join AAPT today!