Alabama Association for Play Therapy (AAPT) is a professional, non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of psychosocial development and mental health of the citizens of Alabama through play and play therapy.
AAPT Social Media Links
Workshops & CE Credits
AAPT offers CE Credits for counselors and social workers via workshops and seminars conducted throughout the year.
Upcoming Workshops & Events
Previous Workshops & Events
- Lisa Dion, LPC, RPT-S on Friday, June 17, 2022
- Regional Workshop – Friday, April 15th, 2022
- Paris Goodyear-Brown Friday, January 28th & Saturday, January 29th, 2022
- Ethical Considerations for Utilizing Telehealth in Play Therapy
- Using Virtual Sandtray®© in Play Therapy
- A Neurosequential Therapeutic Approach to Play and Play Therapy for Children with Trauma
- Play Therapy Week 2021
- Effective Play Therapy: Interventions for Tough Times (AM) and Advanced Play Therapy: Deepening the Relationship (PM) – SATURDAY
- Online Workshop Day 1- AutPlay® Therapy: Introduction and Foundations Day 2 – Using Play Therapy to Address Sensory Processing Challenges
- Play Therapy with Child Witnesses of Domestic Violence
Alabama Association for Play Therapy (AAPT) has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6211.
Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified.
Alabama Association for Play Therapy is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.