Mental Health Professionals Applying the Therapeutic Power of Play
Don’t miss the world’s greatest gathering of Play Therapists at the 2016 Association for Play Therapy Annual Conference in Louisville, Kentucky, October 4-9!
Start Date: Tuesday, October 4, 2016
End Date: Saturday, October 9, 2016
Galt House Hotel
140 N 4th St
Louisville, KY 40202
Register by September 9, 2016 to save!
Three ways to register:
- Online: Register online and receive immediate confirmation!
- Fax: Submit completed registration form and credit card information (VISA or MasterCard) to (559) 298-3410.
- Postal Mail: Send completed registration form and payment to:
401 Clovis Avenue
Clovis, CA 93612
For complete conference and registration details, review the official conference brochure.
Title: 33rd Annual APT International Conference
APT welcomes more than 900 counselors, psychologists, social workers, marriage and family therapists, and other mental health professionals to the 33rd Annual APT International Conference.
Some of the highlights include:
- Friday Keynote by Dr. Eliana Gil: “The Highs, the Lows, the Challenges, and the Rewards of Being a Play Therapist!”
- Over 60 educational workshops, and up to 40.5 hours of continuing education offered
- Poster session to showcase research in the field of play therapy
- Mingle with Exhibitors and play therapists as you view the variety of products available
- Saturday Awards breakfast for acknowledgement of peers and networking
2 Photo Credit for Thumbnail Image: By Velo Steve (http://www.flickr.com/photos/juniorvelo/485792814/) [CC BY-SA 2.0], via Wikimedia Commons